Superintendant / Foreman
Under the supervision of the general superintendent and with the collaboration of the project manager, the superintendent or the foreman will supervise the construction site.
- Coordinate, plan the various works and ensure the schedule is respected;
- Supervise the start of the construction and monitor the progress of the work on the site;
- Plan work schedules and ensure that they are respected;
- Monitor the quality of the work performed and ensure that the contractual obligations are met;
- Keep the project manager informed of any information necessary for the smooth running of the project;
- Ensure that the health and safety regulations at work are respected;
- Respect the various instructions, directives and policies of the company.
Required profile :
- Minimum experience of (5) years in a similar position;
- Very dynamic and professional personality;
- Availability for work in the Quebec City region and/or outside;
- Sharing of the company values: client satisfaction, respect, team spirit.
Working conditions & benefits at Ronam :
- Attractive and competitive salary according to experience;
- Group insurance and social benefits;
- Continuous training;
- Participation in challenging projects;
- Dynamic work environment and collaborative team;
- Employee Experience Comittee.